Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 2011: RA course futher comments

Here, three of the course delegates offer some further comments about their day's training with us in Newbury last week. The first is from a dental hygienist, the wife of a GDP practice partner, who attended with two of their dental nurses:


"Thank you Richard for your prompt reply . We all thoroughly enjoyed the course and have much food for thought. I am busy telling my husband all about it! "


The next two are from GDPs. One an experienced RA user, the other not yet practicing in the UK but I understand is working towards her GDC overseas registration exam.

Interestingly both practitioners, who do not work together and with very different backgrounds and previous experience, made almost exactly the the same comment. Can you spot it?!

" Dr.Charon, many thanks for such an interesting course and for sharing all your wide knowledge and experience about RA with us.  I had 10 years of private and hospital general experience in my own country, and the foundation knowledge of sedation from my training, but before I have done your course, I had never thought that RA was an achievable and excellent tool for the comfort of nervous patients, especially in private practices.

The course content, the facilities, and venue were excellent. You had make it simple and easy to understand. 

Thank you to the whole team, for making this day such an informative and enjoyable one.

Esperanza Salazar"

The second is copied here from a comment left on the previous blog post.

Thank you Richard for an excellent comprehensive overview of RA. As an experienced RA user, I have not had any further training since my undergraduate days, and it was most reassuring to see that you have a very similar take on the subject to myself. Interestingly, I have never considered RA as a tool for private dentistry, - you certainly have opened that door for me - many thanks - Rob Regan

No comments: