Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Inhalation sedation. Some great testimonials from past course delegates & patients

I'd like to share just four of a large number of testimonials we receive.

Tonight I received this excellent testimonial from a Hygienist/Therapist who attended one of our Hands-on courses just over 2 years ago.


Last week I had the most nervous patient I had experienced in years. She was shaking and crying and would have run out of the surgery if we hadn't just agreed to chat  and do OHI. We then suggested using RA (happy gas to her ) at her next visit. She was a completely different person after using the RA sedation technique. She was relaxed 'floating on a cloud' and was smiling on her way out and booked another appointment with RA for three months  
I cannot recommend the procedure highly enough and I am so glad I trained in this procedure at Richard's training day 

Deborah King EDT EDH

Here are two more received quite recently too.

This is a nice testimonial from a delegate who attended the "RA" course we ran at A-Dec in Egham in March.


"Hi Richard,Thank you so much for all your hard work; I found the day very informative and helpful.The demonstration was detailed, the handout was comprehensive and I left feeling confident to implement all of those techniques into practice.Thanks again, the course is intense but very worthwhile. 
Michelle Stennet " 

Always nice to know we have it about right. 

...and this from a patient last week.
" Hi Richard, As promised my views on Happy Air.As you know the amount of work I have had has meant that I have spent a serious amount of time in the chair,and it did cause anxiety which made me panic about the work I was having done, make me worry about gagging,moulds getting stuck,etc.etc, it is amazing what one's brain can make you stress about but with Richards expertise,bed side manner and Happy air made it possible to have all my work done.Happy air is a vital part of my ability to have the work done on my teeth,it relaxed me and my worries to the point I didn't care and thus built my confidence up to the point sometimes I didn't require it, i felt and I could cope.Other points are that time has feeling of going quick and when I had my implant I drifted into a sleep and woke up gob smacked that the work had been done,and the best of all you come round quickly and I can drive home a 120 miles MANY THANKS RICHARD"

and just one more from a company director - there are so many to choose from:
 "Hi Richard
Even grown ups get scared sometimes and when you get time to think about it you find it's just the fear of the unknown, you always fear the worst.

When you discussed the technique of extracting my wisdom tooth that alone would make a grown man shiver! Then you offered happy gas thoroughly explaining the benefits and how my fear would fade! How right you were, you could of extracted every tooth and I wouldn't of cared!

The downside? You turned it off when you had finished, from space cadet back to everyday life, gutted! But, at the same time eternally grateful for your guidance and true professionalism. Well done, good job done and fear now gone." 

Now what is stopping you from introducing this under-rated, poorly understood but FANTASTIC technique to your practices? 

Get in touch. I can help.
richard@the-ra-coach.co.uk

You will 

  • Win over patients
  • Attract new patients
  • Get referrals from other dentists
  • Make your own practicing lives less stressful
  • AND get great testimonials like these


Finally for now, here is a list of my top 20 reasons for using

"HAPPY AIR"





No comments: