Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Are these training day's worthwhile?

Dr. Roy Bennett  of Mellow Dental, Liverpool, gives his opinion:

This is what he had to say about the courses I have been running since 2003, having attended the course in November 2011 and a little more about him.

Dr. Roy Bennett BDS MFGDP (UK) Dip.Sed.

”I graduated from Liverpool Dental School in 1987, obtained the MFGDP from the Royal College of Surgeons in 2006 and then my Diploma in Dental Sciences from the University in 2008. 
My dental career began on the Wirral where I worked as an associate for a number of years. In 1995, I joined a private practice and became a partner in 1998.  I have divided my time between the practice and teaching at the Liverpool University Dental School over the last 13 years.  I am committed to the highest standards of clinical care and to the on-going process of postgraduate education.”

“ I highly recommend this course to dentists, hygienists, therapists and nurses. It is a fantastic practice builder.  It WILL set you apart from the competition in Private practice. Even if you don't want to do it yourself I would encourage (nay even fund !) one of your team to attend to learn about this excellent but sadly under used technique in practice. Richard is a great guy and its one of the best courses I ve attended in the last 20 years! “

I hope this may help you to make up your mind about attended one of the RA courses that I offer.

More testimonials 


Contact me richard@the-ra-coach.co.uk

No comments: