Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Are you ready to change your clinical practice?


Here is what Dr.Avi Riley wrote on www.cpdreview.com in August 2013.

"Changed my Clinical Practice

I am so glad I booked a course with Dr Charon last October. I've never looked back.
Not only was the course informative and gave practical hands on training, but I feel I have found a mentor and advisor in Richard. It has renewed my faith in dentistry, after a few stressful years.
He is approachable and non judgmental in his emails, offering frank and honest opinions.
He also goes out of his way to advice on other courses/training that may be relevant.
I thoroughly recommend his course, and would like to see more of Richard in a general advisory role, as I think he will be very effective."
Dr. Avi Riley

So are you ready to change your clinical practice? 

To open your doors to more patients?  You know, the he ones who don't attend due to anxiety?

To reduce your appointment failure rate due to the patients' anxiety (often well disguised)?

To reduce your stress (and its damaging effects on your health) when trying to treat a very anxious dental patient or take impressions for those with a gag reflex.

No comments: