Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Inhalation Sedation Training Update

It has been a while since I wrote a blog post here -so thanks for coming along.

Here are a few comments from the last "RA" course run in June in Newbury



"Dear Richard and Chris,

Thanks once again for your perfectly organize course and most important for the contents of the course.
…. a well structured course. Right amount of information given during the day with the most important parts explained very clearly. thanks a lot. I work as a clinical teacher (undergraduates BDS4) in the Paediatric department and also Acute Dental Care at KCH "

Thanks Richard Charon for an inspirational day" & .."Fabulous day. Thank you Richard and Chris. I've been dying to do this coures for AGES. I'm really excited and looking forward to getting started"
" It was really great……. This will really help our clients."



Next "RA" Course
Saturday 16th November 2013 our 10th Anniversary RA Course.

Venue
Marble Arch, London

We are just awaiting confirmation but it now looks like 10 places will be reserved for the early bookers (of 15) for my next "RA" course on Sat. 16th November at Henry Schein Showroom, Marble Arch. 

More replies are due from 15 who were sent a reminder recently so we are bound to be oversubscribed by October (Dental Showcase). If this date is of interest do please let me know. 

Without doubt I have found this to be the single most useful technique that  have used in a daily basis throughout my practicing career, attracting referrals and new patients seeking a solution to their dental anxiety. Of course it is not for all patients but I have found that 80-90% can be managed this way if required.

I am considering running a weekday course in London also. Probably a Monday for those unable to attend on a Saturday or Friday. Again please let me know if this is of interest.

My course fees will have remained unchanged for 2 years by this December and from January 2014 there will be a modest increase.

If you are interested in one-to-one mentoring to be signed off as competent, please contact me for further details.

No comments: