Monday, November 09, 2015

Inhalation Sedation Training 2016 - News


                                                                                                                                                         

Good evening all,
Having only just this morning posted a reminder for our Dec 5th Update, now due to unforeseen circumstances unfortunately affecting one practice that had booked places, I have decided to cancel that date and postpone it until early in 2016.

I am awaiting a final decision from IACSD re running a full, comprehensive Inhalation Sedation course for new starters.

So I will wait another week or two before deciding on dates for both this (If I do get the green light) and the next update day too. I have to be mindful of school ½ term holidays in England and Scotland and my own holiday in February.

Thanks for you support and patience.
regards
Richard Charon


No comments: