Thursday, November 19, 2015

Inhalation Sedation:Provisional New Courses

Designed for those new to Inhalation Sedation to operate without supervision:
Well I am still waiting for a decision on my accreditation application from IACSD. I am expecting this to take another 1-3 weeks hopefully. In the meantime, as the holiday period creeps towards us, I have decided to create a provisional program based on what I know is required, since anyone interested will need to be able to plan ahead for next year now.





I have just e-mailed those details to those who have already asked, over the last 6 months but if there is anyone reading this who would be interested in undertaking the training program but who has not e-mailed me directly please do so as places will be very limited.
e: richard@the-ra-coach.co.uk

No comments: